Streamlining observations and improving teacher growth
The Schoolnet Educator Development Suite (EDS) features data-driven tools to provide educators at all levels of your organization with the means to grow professionally and improve teaching practice. The software connects multiple measures of educator practice with student performance, and then uses this data to recommend tasks and resources that foster professional growth.
With Schoolnet EDS, states and districts can:
- Import custom teaching standard and rubrics
- Individualize and track professional growth plans
- Perform and manage classroom observations, walkthroughs, and evaluations with online tools
- Load and report on student perception results
- Manage local professional development resources and activities
- Review and report multiple measures of educator development
- Take advantage of a library of thousands of PD videos and an automatic recommendation engine
The EDS works seamlessly with Schoolnet Instructional Management Suite - so you only need one platform for both student and educator performance data and teaching tools.