Dynamic tools for educators to help struggling students get back on track toward success
Schoolnet's Interventions tool empowers educators to evaluate the needs of students, identify those who are struggling, and create targeted intervention plans for individuals and groups. Leveraging the wealth of information available in Schoolnet Instructional Management Suite (IMS), districts can easily design and implement consistent Response to Intervention (RTI) processes. By centrally organizing all RTI data, Schoolnet automates student screening, streamlines intervention plan creation and progress monitoring, and provides detailed reports and dashboards that gives teams the tools they need to implement successful RTI programs aimed at improving student achievement.
Key Features and Benefits
District and school leadership and teachers can:
- Clearly identify struggling students by automatically filtering data based on district-defined criteria including student assessment performance, grades, attendance or disciplinary information
- Easily create intervention teams and plans, assign intervention strategies and tasks from district resources, and schedule plan reviews in just a few clicks
- Organize all of your key RTI data into one role-based user dashboard that has quick links to create, view, and modify intervention plans, assigned tasks, and notes
- Document progress with centralized tools to ensure that all intervention team members are aware of their assigned actions and can log observations and track student progress in real-time
- Access detailed reports with aggregated data on student eligibility, plan activation and status, and case management meetings
Schoolnet's web-enabled, zero-footprint applications are designed to industry standards:
- Open and interoperable
- Microsoft® .Net Framework
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher, Apple Safari 1.3 and higher, or Mozilla Firefox 1.0 and higher
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2005
Schoolnet offers comprehensive services - from needs assessment and implementation to training and user workshops - to drive adoption and usage district-wide.